Eight week PDC Internship
– shared housing or tent
– hot showers and toilet facilities
– Kitchen facilities
– Food – we provide rice and eggs, anything else is provided by you We will arrange to buy these items for you or you can go to the local market. Vegetables are picked by you from the garden.
– Community living – Cooking, cleaning, socializing
– Farm Tasks: Managing the nursery, chickens, goats, building compost, worm farms, weeding, planting, digging earthworks, watering, spreading compost, repairing/creating infrastructure, basically, anything that we need to get done to provide our educational trainings and move our permaculture projects forward.
– All interns must contribute work in the community garden. There will be fresh produce for you to pick and seeds/seedlings for you to plant to replace what was used. We will provide you with our farm-fresh produce and eggs as available. Interns are responsible for providing all other groceries.
PLUS: – Certified Permaculture Design Certificate