Eight week PDC Internship
– shared housing or tent
– hot showers and toilet facilities
– Kitchen facilities
– Food – we provide rice and eggs, anything else is provided by you We will arrange to buy these items for you or you can go to the local market. Vegetables are picked by you from the garden.
– Community living – Cooking, cleaning, socializing
– Farm Tasks: Managing the nursery, chickens, goats, building compost, worm farms, weeding, planting, digging earthworks, watering, spreading compost, repairing/creating infrastructure, basically, anything that we need to get done to provide our educational trainings and move our permaculture projects forward.
– All interns must contribute work in the community garden. There will be fresh produce for you to pick and seeds/seedlings for you to plant to replace what was used.
PLUS: – Certified Permaculture Design Certificate
There is no fee that you need to pay and neither is there a stipend or pay that we provide. You are trading your time for a PDC course valued at $1500 plus whatever hands-on experience you gather.
We will provide you with our farm-fresh produce and eggs as available. Interns are responsible for providing all other groceries.
- Third Online PDC - September 28, 2022
- 5 Most Epic Earth Healing Projects! - August 31, 2022
- Integrate rather than Segregate – Permaculture Principle #8 - April 11, 2022